Directed by award-winning British director Harley Cokeliss (An Angel for May), the Paris Connections screenplay is adapted by Michael Tupy from the novel LA Connections by Jackie Collins.
Synopsis of Paris Connections
Beauty has always been an ugly business.
One of the world’s most popular authors, Jackie Collins brings her glamorous vision to the city of light in a story of:
- GLAMOUR: the world of high fashion is a bewitching one
- SEX: passion cannot be denied
- OBSESSION: it takes more than ambition to make it
- MURDER: there are some secrets worth killing for
The beautiful star of PARIS CONNECTIONS — investigative journalist Madison Castelli (Nicole Steinwedell) — is about to learn this lesson and many more.
When a stunning young model featured in her last expose is brutally murdered at the beginning of Paris fashion week, Madison senses that this may be more than a ‘crime of passion’. She follows her story to Paris, where she crosses paths with the sexily brooding photographer Jake Sica (Anthony Delon).
Immersed in the luxurious world of TV mega star and aspiring fashion designer Coco de Ville (Hudson Leick) and her adoring Russian oligarch Aleksandr Borinski (British icon Charles Dance), Madison must negotiate a series of suspicious characters to get her exclusive.
But when the bodies start piling up, Madison must do everything she can…
Set against the timeless backdrop of Paris, this is classic Jackie Collins; an exciting tale of intrigue, murder and power told with wit, style and opulence.
Video Preview of Paris Connections
Stills from the set of Paris Connections
Reviews from fans
4 Responses to “Paris Connections”
Leave a Reply
From Beverly Hills bedrooms to a raunchy prowl along the streets of Hollywood; from glittering rock parties and concerts to stretch limos and the mansions of the power brokers — Jackie Collins chronicles the real truth from the inside looking out.
Jackie Collins has been called a “raunchy moralist” by the late director Louis Malle and “Hollywood’s own Marcel Proust” by Vanity Fair magazine. With over 500 million copies of her books sold in more than 40 countries, and with some thirty New York Times bestsellers to her credit, Jackie Collins is one of the world’s top-selling novelists. She is known for giving her readers an unrivaled insiders knowledge of Hollywood and the glamorous lives and loves of the rich, famous, and infamous! “I write about real people in disguise,” she says. “If anything, my characters are toned down — the truth is much more bizarre.”
Cast and Characters in Paris Connections
- Nicole Steinwedell as Madison Castelli
- Anthony Delon as Jake Sica
- Trudie Styler as Olivia Kulikova
- Hudson Leick as Coco De Ville
- Caroline Chikezie as Nathalie de Barge
- Fabien De Chalvron as Sergei Borinski
- Anouk Aimée as Agnès St. Clair
- Charles Dance as Aleksandr Borinski
- Nathan Willcocks as William Brown
- Xenia Buravsky as Katerina
- Dominic Gould as Detective Morin
- Mike Powers as Victor
- Chloé Dumas as Candi the Waitress
- Nicole Pope as Helena Gotenberg