ABOUT JACKIE COLLINS
Jackie Collins is one of the world’s top-selling novelists. With over 500 million copies of her books sold in more than 40 countries and 30 New York Times bestsellers to her credit, she is known for giving her readers an unrivaled insider’s knowledge of Hollywood and the glamorous lives (and loves) of the rich, famous, and infamous!
Video Message from Jackie
RECENT PRESSVIEW ALL -
- 27 February 2014 by Kim, in PressReposted from Wall Street Journal Jackie Collins, 76, is author of 30 novels, in...READ MORE +
- 26 February 2014 by Kim, in Press
Sue’s Morning Stretch: Jackie Collins, she gives good interview (Voices: Home of the Sun-Times Blogs)Reposted from Voices: Home of the Sun-Times Blogs Jackie Collins has written 30 ...READ MORE +
- 26 February 2014 by Kim, in PressReposted from The Los Angeles Times Author Jackie Collins still has the steam en...READ MORE +
New Books for 2014
Jackie has been very busy working on her latest projects. Check out what's new for 2014 -- a new Young Adult Novel and the long-awaited release of The Lucky Santangelo Cookbook!
The Wall Street Journal
"Impossible to put down."
"The Godfather goes to bed."
"There are no better bedroom (or any other room, for that matter) scenes than in a Jackie book."
Latest Blog UpdatesVIEW ALL -
- Home at last! It seems as if I have been everywhere launching my latest novel, CONFESSIONS OF ...
- Thanks to all that attended and I got to meet in person! Hope you like “Confessions of a ...
- My sister, Joan Collins, and I were on the New Year’s Eve Graham Norton Show with fellow ...
What Fans Are Saying
I love love love your books. When I read "The World Is Full of Married Men" two months ago at work, an older colleague came by and asked me, what I was reading. I told her and she looked at me suspiciously. "Aren't you a bit too young for Jackie Collins books?!", she asked lifting one eyebrow. I felt confused. I was 19 then and have barely read any books like yours and reading is a big thing for me. I think they are matching for all ages, up from around 16 and I definitely do not feel to.
Hello Jackie, Thank you so much for keeping us entertained and enthralled with your story telling gifts, which are unequaled! Greeting from Australia, and we hope to see you here soon. Kind regards David
Hello Jackie! I love your books!! Once I start one I cant put it down and when I finished I cannot wait to start the another!! Keep up the excellent work!! Your fan, Courtney
I read Chances when I was 15 at Secondary School and entered a world of glamour and passion- far removed from my own! It started me on a lifelong love affair with your books and I can't wait to read Poor Little Bitch Girl. Thank you, Jackie, for bringing a touch of glamour to my life! I always live in hope!!! Love from Rachel Batesxx
Your books have been a rock in my life. Cant put any of ur books down! Best Wishes
Latest VideosVIEW ALL -
- Jackie stops by HuffPost Live to talk about her new book Confessions of a Wild Child. She also...
- Jackie Collins talks about her new book, Confessions of a Wild Child, on AOL/SplashNews and say...
- From WGN Chicago. Jackie Collins has written 29 best-selling novels and her books have more tha...