ABOUT JACKIE COLLINS
Jackie Collins is one of the world’s top-selling novelists. With over 500 million copies of her books sold in more than 40 countries and 30 New York Times bestsellers to her credit, she is known for giving her readers an unrivaled insider’s knowledge of Hollywood and the glamorous lives (and loves) of the rich, famous, and infamous!
Video Message from Jackie
RECENT PRESSVIEW ALL -
- 18 May 2014 by Kim, in PressReposted from Marie Claire She was a high-school dropout, but today the bestsell...READ MORE +
- 27 February 2014 by Kim, in PressReposted from Wall Street Journal Jackie Collins, 76, is author of 30 novels, in...READ MORE +
New Books for 2014
Jackie has been very busy working on her latest projects. Check out what's new for 2014 -- a new Young Adult Novel and the long-awaited release of The Lucky Santangelo Cookbook!
The Wall Street Journal
"Impossible to put down."
"The Godfather goes to bed."
"There are no better bedroom (or any other room, for that matter) scenes than in a Jackie book."
Latest Blog UpdatesVIEW ALL -
- Reposted from June 26, 2014 Etiquette Jackie Collins’ Etiquette: Lying, Infidelity, Decadence T...
- I just came across this fun piece I did for George Wayne’s Vanity Fair Questionnaire, pen...
- I had a GREAT time meeting so many of you incredible readers to sign copies of The Lucky Santan...
What Fans Are Saying
I love your books. I am in college, so I can only read when I am on breaks. Right now I am reading Poor Little Bitch Girl, but I can't wait for Goddess of Vengeance. I love Lucky Santangelo Stanilopoulos Golden. She rocks!!!
Dear Jackie, I'm a devoted fan of your creativity, I am delighted with your books! When I read your books I get no incomparable pleasure! Thank you very much!
Dear Jackie, Thanks for posting this form on your website! I am very excited to receive my autograph from such a truly talented author and amazing person! I am very grateful that you are doing this for your fans!
I guess there are too many things to say on how great your books are, you're amazing :)
I love your books even though I got into them by reading "Poor Little Bitch Girl" I am now reading Lovers and Players so I guess I'm going backwards lol but anyways I really really love your books and you're an amazing author and you're definitely on my top authors list! Much love! ;)