ABOUT JACKIE COLLINS
Jackie Collins is one of the world’s top-selling novelists. With over 500 million copies of her books sold in more than 40 countries and 30 New York Times bestsellers to her credit, she is known for giving her readers an unrivaled insider’s knowledge of Hollywood and the glamorous lives (and loves) of the rich, famous, and infamous!
Video Message from Jackie
RECENT PRESSVIEW ALL -
- 18 May 2014 by Kim, in PressReposted from Marie Claire She was a high-school dropout, but today the bestsell...READ MORE +
- 27 February 2014 by Kim, in PressReposted from Wall Street Journal Jackie Collins, 76, is author of 30 novels, in...READ MORE +
New Books for 2014
Jackie has been very busy working on her latest projects. Check out what's new for 2014 -- a new Young Adult Novel and the long-awaited release of The Lucky Santangelo Cookbook!
The Wall Street Journal
"Impossible to put down."
"The Godfather goes to bed."
"There are no better bedroom (or any other room, for that matter) scenes than in a Jackie book."
Latest Blog UpdatesVIEW ALL -
- Reposted from June 26, 2014 Etiquette Jackie Collins’ Etiquette: Lying, Infidelity, Decadence T...
- I just came across this fun piece I did for George Wayne’s Vanity Fair Questionnaire, pen...
- I had a GREAT time meeting so many of you incredible readers to sign copies of The Lucky Santan...
What Fans Are Saying
Sending Love from Australia! Never will I get sick of reading your book over and over. Please keep 'em coming! XX
There's nothing I can say that you haven't heard millions of times before...thank you for writing such wonderful books.
I know you must get this all the time- but I ABSOLUTELY love your books! I have read every book you have wrote and have them proudly displayed on my shelf :) I have read them all at least twice over. I am currently reading Thrill for the 3rd time :) Each time I read one of your novels I get sucked into them- by the time I put the book down I'm 200 pages into it and its 3am in the morning hehehe. I can not wait for your forth coming books :)
Dear Jackie, I'm a devoted fan of your creativity, I am delighted with your books! When I read your books I get no incomparable pleasure! Thank you very much!
Dear Jackie, I have been reading your books for many years. Your books are the only ones that have ever kept my attention, to the point where I can not put it down. My family have a lot of late, or over-cooked meals. (LOL) I just want to thank you for your excellent writing skills. Please don't stop... Sincerly, Leslie Fuller