ABOUT JACKIE COLLINS
Jackie Collins is one of the world’s top-selling novelists. With over 500 million copies of her books sold in more than 40 countries and 30 New York Times bestsellers to her credit, she is known for giving her readers an unrivaled insider’s knowledge of Hollywood and the glamorous lives (and loves) of the rich, famous, and infamous!
Video Message from Jackie
RECENT PRESSVIEW ALL -
- 18 May 2014 by Kim, in PressReposted from Marie Claire She was a high-school dropout, but today the bestsell...READ MORE +
- 27 February 2014 by Kim, in PressReposted from Wall Street Journal Jackie Collins, 76, is author of 30 novels, in...READ MORE +
New Books for 2014
Jackie has been very busy working on her latest projects. Check out what's new for 2014 -- a new Young Adult Novel and the long-awaited release of The Lucky Santangelo Cookbook!
The Wall Street Journal
"Impossible to put down."
"The Godfather goes to bed."
"There are no better bedroom (or any other room, for that matter) scenes than in a Jackie book."
Latest Blog UpdatesVIEW ALL -
- Reposted from June 26, 2014 Etiquette Jackie Collins’ Etiquette: Lying, Infidelity, Decadence T...
- I just came across this fun piece I did for George Wayne’s Vanity Fair Questionnaire, pen...
- I had a GREAT time meeting so many of you incredible readers to sign copies of The Lucky Santan...
What Fans Are Saying
Jackie, I would just like to tell you that I was never much of a reader, but in 2005 I read one of your books and it was wonderful, over the next couple years I collected all but one of your books, today I just got Goddess of Vengeance, I just have to get Poor Little Bitch Girl and then I will have them all. Keep on writing Jackie. From a fan Carol :-)
I love your books, I just started following you and I have not been able to put the book down.
Omg I can't believe I didn't know about your website! I LOVE your books! I am re-reading Drop Dead Beautiful right now, waiting for my Aunt to finish Poor Little Bitch Girl. What can I say Jackie, but what you've heard millions of times..I am your biggest fan! lol Love you Girl, you are simply Divine.
I love, love, LOVE your books! They give me an escape from my everyday, boring life! Thank you for your books!
I love all your books...with Gino and Lucky being my favorite characters. It would be great to see your books made into movies that are "R" rated so it would do them justice....no fluff :-) I'm looking forward to reading "Poor Little Bitch Girl". Thanks for many hours of enjoyment! Cheryl