ABOUT JACKIE COLLINS
Jackie Collins is one of the world’s top-selling novelists. With over 500 million copies of her books sold in more than 40 countries and 30 New York Times bestsellers to her credit, she is known for giving her readers an unrivaled insider’s knowledge of Hollywood and the glamorous lives (and loves) of the rich, famous, and infamous!
Video Message from Jackie
RECENT PRESSVIEW ALL -
- 18 May 2014 by Kim, in PressReposted from Marie Claire She was a high-school dropout, but today the bestsell...READ MORE +
- 27 February 2014 by Kim, in PressReposted from Wall Street Journal Jackie Collins, 76, is author of 30 novels, in...READ MORE +
New Books for 2014
Jackie has been very busy working on her latest projects. Check out what's new for 2014 -- a new Young Adult Novel and the long-awaited release of The Lucky Santangelo Cookbook!
The Wall Street Journal
"Impossible to put down."
"The Godfather goes to bed."
"There are no better bedroom (or any other room, for that matter) scenes than in a Jackie book."
Latest Blog UpdatesVIEW ALL -
- Reposted from June 26, 2014 Etiquette Jackie Collins’ Etiquette: Lying, Infidelity, Decadence T...
- I just came across this fun piece I did for George Wayne’s Vanity Fair Questionnaire, pen...
- I had a GREAT time meeting so many of you incredible readers to sign copies of The Lucky Santan...
What Fans Are Saying
I'm sure you have heard this a thousand and one times, but I just love, love, love your books. Just wish you could write faster! LOL I am always so eager for the latest installment....please, keep doing what you are doing. Thanks you :o)
I love your books! I have your entire collection! My only problem is that I don't get a thing accomplished when I start reading one of your books because I can't put it down!! Your characters are so much fun but my favorite is still Lucky! Thanks so much for sharing your never ending talent with all of us "fans"!!
Hello Mrs Collins, I really enjoy reading your books and I am one of your biggest fans. Reading your books has inspired me to read as much as I do. I have all of your books and have read them more than once and still enjoy them the same. Keep writing and I'll keep reading. Thanks again. Ms Tonja Preston
My children know that when I pick up the current book they feed themselves because I don't put it down until it's finished lol The books just get better and better... if that's at all possible. FANTASTIC JACKIE.
This is the first time I've ever read one of ur books (Poor Little Bitch Girl) I cant put it down! I'm hooked and cant wait to read more of ur books!