ABOUT JACKIE COLLINS
Jackie Collins is one of the world’s top-selling novelists. With over 500 million copies of her books sold in more than 40 countries and 30 New York Times bestsellers to her credit, she is known for giving her readers an unrivaled insider’s knowledge of Hollywood and the glamorous lives (and loves) of the rich, famous, and infamous!
Video Message from Jackie
RECENT PRESSVIEW ALL -
- 14 November 2014 by Kim, in Blog,PressReposted from Porter Magazine I’m waiting at the gates of Jackie Collins...READ MORE +
- 18 May 2014 by Kim, in PressReposted from Marie Claire She was a high-school dropout, but today the bestsell...READ MORE +
New Books for 2014
Jackie has been very busy working on her latest projects. Check out what's new for 2014 -- a new Young Adult Novel and the long-awaited release of The Lucky Santangelo Cookbook!
The Wall Street Journal
"Impossible to put down."
"The Godfather goes to bed."
"There are no better bedroom (or any other room, for that matter) scenes than in a Jackie book."
Latest Blog UpdatesVIEW ALL -
- January creeps up on us before we know it, and then it’s the start of a New Year, and most peop...
- Reposted from Porter Magazine I’m waiting at the gates of Jackie Collins’ Beverly H...
- Reposted from June 26, 2014 Etiquette Jackie Collins’ Etiquette: Lying, Infidelity, Decadence T...
What Fans Are Saying
I am seventeen years old, and my two passions is music and literature. I've watched and read many things on the life of a celebrity, but your book Rock star has definitely been my favorite. Thank you.
I love and own every book you have written!! I've read most of them more than once, especially the Lucky series!! I just wish there was some way I could meet her! She's a huge inspiration as well as you, just cause you always have the women in your books so strong and not the helpless princess so many other authors do! Thanks again! Always, Lori Eubanks
Dear Jackie,You are amazing! And my favorite author! I own most of your books, have read all of your books more than once! I just finished Poor Little Bitch Girl cover to cover in one sitting! I could not put it down! I cannot wait for your new book!Best Wishes,Sheila Mir
Hi Jackie Love your books so much!Thank-you for keeping me entertained all the way down here in Oz!Priscilla
I have been in love with the Santangelos since I was in junior high. It was wonderful reading about such strong characters and especially strong women figures. Now, at 35, I am re-discovering the Santangelos once again and loving them even more. Keep them coming because I don't ever want to leave their world.